What To Look For When Buying A Townhome
June 27, 2017
Townhomes have so many features these days, but which ones really matter? We clear up the confusion with this list of 5 design features to look for in a townhome.
- Open-concept homes – Newer townhomes feature spacious, open-concept floor plans that seamlessly connect your main living areas
- Outdoor living spaces – Outdoor living spaces, such as terraces off main living areas, let you enjoy beautiful weather and fresh air with friends and family
- Linen closets and smart storage – Linen closets and smart storage help you reduce clutter and make the most of the space in your home
- Double-car garages – A double-car garage means never having to circle the block to find a parking spot for that second family car
- Upper-floor laundry – Upper-floor laundry makes getting the job done easier and faster so you have more time for the things that matter